Wrocław Tattoo Show 2023
To the next edition remained:
The 5th edition of Wrocław Tattoo Show is an event accompanying the largest custom culture convention in Poland. See you in Hala Stulecia!
What is going to be Wrocław Tattoo Show 2023?
Lectures and workshops
To register for Wrocław Tattoo Show 2023 use the on-line application booth packages.
The Promotor's receipt of a completed registration form is equivalent to concluding an agreement with Loud Producion Sp. z o.o.
Loud Production Sp. z o.o. with headquarters at ul. Parafialna 32/34, 52-233 Wrocław.
1. The payment for the selected booth package includes: a specific exhibition space, equipment and services included in the selected booth package. In addition, promotion of the Event in the media, profiles in social media, 24/7 security of the Event areas and medical coverage for the duration of the Event.
2. The booth packages that can be purchased are described on the page: [booth packages].
3. The fee for the exhibition space should be paid to the Organiser’s account [click]. The advance payment, 50% of the total order amount, should be made 7 days from sending the completed registration form. The full amount, including taxes, should be paid until January 31st, 2023.
4. To secure payments for rent and additional services, the Organizer has a statutory right of lien on the Exhibitor’s movables brought to the Event area.
5. Invoices are sent by the Organizer within 7 days of receiving the payment on the account.
6. The Exhibitor authorizes the Organizer to issue VAT/Taxes invoices without the recipient’s signature.
7. Any changes to the participation in the Event and resignations should be submitted by email within 7 days from the date of sending registration form. After this date, the resignation from participation means that the entire amount due for the rental of space with equipment becomes a contractual penalty, due to the Organizer for resignation from participation in the Event. Not participating in the event for other reasons, despite the lack of a formal resignation, also entitles the Organizer to charge a contractual penalty equal to the fee for the rental of space with equipment.
8. The Exhibitor is entitled to free IDs in the amount indicated in the selected booth package in the price of the purchased space. The Exhibitor may order from the Organizer additional payable IDs for artists / manager / models in a special offer.
9. Detailed regulations for companies regarding the conditions of participation and payment can be found in the [REGULATIONS].
10. The organizer does not bear any responsibility for accidents to people, damage to the equipment and fittings of the stand during the opening hours of the event for visitors.
11. The organizer is not responsible for damages caused by force majeure.
12. The organizer ensures the protection of the exhibition grounds. The security company does not supervise the stands during the opening hours of the Event for visitors, when they are arranged and dismantled by the Exhibitors.
13. The organizer takes over the responsibility for the exhibits after the exhibition halls are closed to visitors (Friday / Saturday night and Saturday / Sunday night).
14. Deadline for submitting applications: January 31st, 2023 or until the exhibition space is sold out.